Concrete Batching Plants are modern production facilities that produce concrete used in almost all construction projects with precise weighing and homogeneous mixing technology.
Concrete in Concrete Plants is produced as follows: High-quality concrete is produced by mixing the aggregate, cement, water and additives forming the concrete precisely in accordance with the predetermined production recipes and mixing them in the fast and high performance concrete mixers placed in concrete plants.
Stationary Concrete Plant generally consists of the following units:
1. Batching machine (unit where aggregate is stored, and is precisely weighed )
2. Aggregate Transfer Conveyor or Aggregate Transfer Bucket (Unit that carries the weighed aggregate to the mixer)
3. Cement Silo (unit where cement is stored)
4. Cement Screw conveyor (unit that carries the cement from the cement silo to the cement scale)
6. Cement /Water/Additive Scales (units where cement, water and additive are weighed)
7. Mixer (a mixer in which the weighed materials are mixed homogeneously and quickly)
8. Main Chassis (The unit containing the mixer, cement-water-additive scales, has carrier legs under which a transmixer will enter.)
9. Computerized Fully Automatic Control System (Concrete is produced automatically according to the concrete recipes entered the system)
10. Air Compressor and Pneumatic Equipment (Produces compressed air required for the operation of the facility)
What are the Advantages of Stationary Concrete Plant?
Modern Stationary Concrete Batching Plants are designed by considering maximum capacity, high flexibility, efficiency and reliability in order to produce all kinds of high-quality concrete in series.
The advantages of Stationary Concrete Plant are:
1- High Production Capacity and High Performance (Wide concrete production ranges from 30 m³ / h up to 240 m³ / h with single mixer, concrete production capacity up to 400 m³ / h with double mixer)
2- High Configuration Flexibility (Thanks to its flexible structure, configuration options that can meet the needs of the user completely)
3- Special Settlement Opportunity Fully Compatible with the Installation Area (settlement alternatives that can fit different installation areas)
4- Durable and Long-Life Main Chassis and Aggregate Bunker Design (Robust construction, safe transportation, long life working and weighing minimizes vibrations and provides precise weighing)
5- Easy and Fast Maintenance Advantage (Wide maintenance platforms, easy and safe access to the main parts and weighing scales of the mixer, special scale solid upper platform)
6- Special Concrete Production Facility (RCC, concrete parquet, concrete pipe, prefabricated element production) 7- Age Type, Dry Type; Wet & Dry Type Concrete Production Facility
Use areas of stationary concrete plants:
Stationary concrete plants are mostly preferred in construction projects that require high quality concrete production such as roads, dams, airports and high quality concrete. In addition, Stationary Concrete Batching Plants are also used in applications that require special concrete production such as RCC (Cylindrical Compacted Concrete), concrete parquet, concrete pipe, prefabricated element production (prefabricated column and beam etc.) production, and hollow concrete floor production.
If you are also interested, please contact us without hesitation: Yasin Zhao. Email: email@example.com.
Mob/WhatApp: +86 15981847002