Instructions for use of jaw crusher
Preparations before the crusher starts
- Carefully check whether the lubrication of the bearing is good, whether there is enough lubricant in the bearing and the link of the toggle plate.
- Carefully check whether all fasteners are completely tight.
- Check whether the transmission belt is good. If the belt is damaged, it should be replaced in time. When there is oil on the belt or pulley, wipe it with a dry rag.
- Check whether the protective device is good. If the protective device is found to be unsafe, it should be eliminated immediately.
- Check whether there is ore or other debris in the crushing cavity. If there is ore or other debris, it should be eliminated.
Startup of jaw crusher
- After inspection, it is proved that the machine and transmission parts are in normal condition before starting;
- The machine is only allowed to start under no-load conditions;
- After starting, When abnormal conditions are found, they should be stopped immediately. The abnormal conditions must be identified and eliminated before the crusher can be restarted.
Performance characteristics of jaw crusher
- The crushing cavity is deep and there is no dead zone, which improves the feeding capacity and output;
- The crushing ratio is large and the product size is uniform;
- Gasket type discharge opening adjustment device, reliable and convenient, wide adjustment range, increase the flexibility of the equipment;
- The lubrication system is safe and reliable, the parts are easy to replace, and the maintenance workload is small;
- Simple structure, reliable work and low operating cost.
- Equipment energy saving: 15% to 30% energy saving for a single machine, more than double the system energy saving;
- The adjustment range of the discharge port is large, which can meet the requirements of different users;
- Low noise and less dust.