A track-type mobile crushing and screening plant based on jaw crushers is a wide range of plants designed specifically for use in open and quarry applications. Installations based on jaw crushers are equipped with high-performance engines that provide sufficient power for the efficient operation of crushing plants. A crawler-mounted mobile crushing and screening plant is capable of efficiently processing a variety of materials of mineral and non-mineral origin.
- The large inlet opening and accelerated crushing ensure high productivity combined with an optimal degree of grinding.
- The discharge gap is hydraulically adjustable.
- Congestion in the discharge gap is eliminated by reversing the stroke of the crushing cheeks and the Vogel centralized automatic lubrication system.
- The stability of the complex and ease of maintenance is provided by hydraulic bearings.
- Interchangeability and maintainability of parts, and the availability of service reduces the possibility of long downtime.
- Economical fuel consumption and low operating costs.