Before the concrete mixer works every day, it needs to check whether the water pump in the water supply system is normal and confirm that everything is normal before starting up.
The weather is cold in winter. In order to avoid water freezing affecting the normal production, some antifreeze agent should be added to the water to ensure the normal production of concrete mixer.
Check regularly whether the rotation direction of the pump motor in the water supply system is normal or not. If anything goes wrong, change the wiring of the motor, and then fill the pump with water.
Ensure the amount of water in the water supply system of concrete mixer.
When using the concrete mixer in winter, the water in the water supply system should be emptied after each shift. The water in the water pipe of the concrete mixer on snowy days is accumulated to prevent the use of the equipment under the condition of freezing at night.
If the water freezes due to improper operation, it is forbidden to break the ice with sledgehammer. Hot water should be used to melt the ice at the icing place.
In the actual production operation, our users need to arrange personnel to process the mixing host in a timely manner, which is very beneficial to the later production of the equipment and significantly extends the service life of the equipment.
Maintenance of concrete mixer in winter
1. Keep the machine and surrounding environment clean;
2. Before using the mixer, pay attention to check whether the connections between the various parts of the machine are tight;
3. Remove the accumulated material in the hopper in time and rinse it with water. If the waste material condenses, the sensor may not return to zero normally;
4. Check whether the lubricating oil at each lubrication point is sufficient, add lubricating oil in time, and the lubricator in the gas circuit system should maintain a sufficient amount of oil;
5. Keep the water supply device clean, check and clean the suction valve in time to avoid blockage;
6. Check the circuit equipment to see if the motor and electrical appliances are overheated, abnormal noise, whether the meter indication is normal, and whether the signal system is intact;
7. Regularly check and adjust the cylinder, butterfly valve and solenoid valve, etc. to make the opening and closing meet the requirements, and avoid abnormalities caused by insufficient power or sound;
8. Frequently check each component system to deal with ash leakage, gas leakage, oil leakage and electricity leakage in time (so as not to cause unnecessary production accidents);
9. The mixer and the hopper should be cleaned once in time. If the residual concrete is consolidated, it may affect the normal operation of the machine;
10. After each use, the internal water accumulated in the air compressor, air storage tank and filter should be released, and the faults in operation should be eliminated;
11. Butterfly valves, mixers, solenoid valves, air filters and lubricators are maintained in accordance with the relevant instructions.
YCZG Machinery offers an extensive range of high performance concrete mixers – Single-Shaft, Twin-Shaft, Planetary or Pan with variety of different capacities, ensuring we comply with every concrete mixing requirement. YCZG Machinery Twin-Shaft concrete mixers have proven to be reliable and built to the highest quality, resulting in YCZG Machinery equipment being the choice of many professionals, in over 70 countries around the world.