For customers who use concrete batching plant, some people must have encountered the headache of machine noise. How to deal with this phenomenon that will not occur again? In this article, YCZG group will solves this problem of noise sound of the concrete batching plant.
Ways to Control the Noise of the Concrete Batching Plant
- Weighing must be accurate. Material weight error cannot more than 3% such as the mixing of cement and water. This kind of accuracy is easy to achieve for the concrete batching plant with automatic control metering. For concrete batching plant with manual weighing control, it can be achieved as long as it is carefully operated.
- Check within the week.
- Check the coagulation of the residual concrete in the mixing tank. If there is condensation, stop the machine to remove it.
- Check the gap between the mixing blade and the liner, and adjust it if it is not suitable.
- Check whether the electrical components are damaged, repair or replace if necessary, and check whether the plug is loose or not.
- Check the quality and liquid level of the lubricating oil in the gearbox, add or replace if necessary.
- Check whether the suction bottom valve in the water supply system is reliable.
- Unscrew the silt; check the seal of the shaft end, if there is no abnormality, screw in and put silt back.
- Check whether the air circuit system is leaking, and whether the cylinder movement is reliable.
- The correct operation process of the concrete batching plant
- The construction load on the platform shall be strictly controlled in accordance with the design regulations of the construction organization and shall not be overloaded.