Concrete mixer is used for mixing cement, gravel aggregate and water to make concrete mixture. Mixers are mainly used in the construction industry for on-site mixing, and the concrete produced by the mixing equipment is transported to construction site by the mixer truck.
How do we clean the concrete mixer?
- Regularly carry out the maintenance work of the items specified in the maintenance regulations, such as cleaning, lubrication, refueling, etc
- Before the concrete mixer is started, check whether the controller is in good condition. After the shutdown, pour water and stones into the mixing cylinder for 10-15 minutes for cleaning, and then clear out the water and stones.If the operator needs to enter the mixing drum for cleaning, the switch box should be locked in addition to cutting off the power supply and removing the fuse.
- It is forbidden to use sledgehammer to remove the concrete stored in the concrete mixer drum. Only the chisel can be used to remove the concrete.
- In the cold season, after the end of the work of water cleaning mixer drum and water pump, water tank, water pipe water net, so as not to water pump, water tank, water pipe and other frozen bad.
Daily maintenance work is as follows:
- In accordance with the regulations, the shaft end of the mixer shall be lubricated regularly at the start of each main engine to ensure the long-term normal operation of the oil seal structure;
- Check whether other refueling points, such as each rotation, rotation wheel and track, need refueling.
- Inspect vulnerable parts, such as lining plate, blade, stirring arm, etc., and adjust or replace them timely.
If you want to know more about that machine, just contact me. Yasin Zhao, mob: +86 17637100666, email: email@example.com.