A concrete batching plant is used for the preparation of different types of high-quality concrete and cement mixtures, which are then used in the construction of buildings and in the production of construction materials. Depending on the model, a concrete plant is capable to produce from 15 to 1000 cubic meters per hour of concrete.
Feature of YCZG's Concrete Batching Plant Provided in Ghana
- Minimum performance in the Cameway Batch Plant
- Compact layout, does not take up much space
- High quality equipment with a small budget
- Simple and reliable aggregate batcher design
- Two-shaft concrete mixer with strong armor and reliable seals
YCZG Machinery is the general representative of the world's leading manufacturer of concrete mixing equipment in Ghana and the Africa countries. We offer the most convenient conditions for the purchase of concrete plants, providing a guarantee and after-sales service for all equipment sold.