Self Loading Concrete Mixer has been designed for greater productivity, a new cab – comfort, safety and visibility, consistent with modern design, a modern electronic weighing system – easy to use and ultra-precise for any type of concrete.
– Mixer capacity: 3410 liters
– Concrete output per cycle: 2.5 m3, 4 cycles per hour
– Productivity: 10 m3 per hour
– Front loading
– The volume of the loading bucket is 400 l.
– Electronic weighing system "Load Cells", with four sensors mounted under the drum
– Hydrostatic transmission Bosch-RexRoth, 4×4
– Engine PERKINS 1104 D-44 T, water-cooled, 85 hp
– Enclosed ROPS FOPS heated cab
– Unloading concrete at 300 ° on four sides and to a height of 1.9 m
– Management of all the functions of the bucket and the rotation of the drum with one joystick
– High pressure washer hose
– discharge chute
The all-wheel drive (in some versions of a fully controllable) chassis makes it possible to have essentially a mobile, self-propelled small, high-performance concrete plant in cramped conditions of urban, rural or, possibly, shop building. High maneuverability, maneuverability and easy handling is ensured by all-wheel drive of a special chassis and four-wheel steering. Ergonomic performance of concrete mixers meet the highest European standards. Disc brakes, an automatic transmission, a computer, an integrated system for external washing with a high pressure pump, its own water tank and a kit for taking water from an open reservoir, this is not a complete list of the necessary and useful mechanisms that concrete mixers are equipped with.